Friday, March 9, 2012

Whats a name for one of my characters?

i need a name for one of the characters my book. She has black hair, dark skin, and green eyes. I need a name meaning lost or forgotten. the girl also has amnesiaWhats a name for one of my characters?
Mckenzie, Victoria, Saidie, Molly, LaurenWhats a name for one of my characters?
Just pick any name, I'm going mental the amount of times I type this to people, names do not really matter.. Their parents didn't name them that knowing that when they get older they are going to be "lost" or "forgotten" seriously guys. Think about it ;)Whats a name for one of my characters?
Caprianna, terry-donna, joey- Lynn, karina,
You should name her Rosaline

It means lost.

Hope I helped.

What did you decide to name you`re story?
  • restaurant week nyc
  • spore key
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment