Friday, March 9, 2012

How should I begin my love story? help please?

I'm thinking about writing a story about a girl who gets into a car accident and unfortunately gets an amnesia.



Who should I make her be? Like a celebrity? A girl with lots of pain in her life? (as in child abuse..etc)



But I want her to forget all of that in her past.



then she meets this rich guy who makes her his personal assistant.





Help?

That's the basic format.



a girl who forgot her memory meets this rich guy who hires her as a personal assistant.



ANY IDEAS? :)How should I begin my love story? help please?
isn't there a movie similar to this?



about a girl who is rich and a real b*tch falls off a boat, gets amnesia ten the guy who she was an a*shole to pretneds to be her husband etc etc...







I guess its a little different...but very similar imo



i think you should go with a lot of pain in her lifeHow should I begin my love story? help please?
ugh...another taylor swift geek...

No comments:

Post a Comment