Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Did she catch amnesia or is she just mental?

There was this girl who I hung out with for a couple months, she was "troubled", as in - "in and out" of the system from age 13-18. When she showed up at my door i let her stay with me.



While she stayed there she never got male attention or in other words i was favored to her when a guy saw us both he'd always point out how beautiful i was and she was ignored. She had to go out of her way to get guys attention and tried to hit on guys i went out with and was rejected.



So then she finds out i came into some money.. She disappears. now she is on the internet talking to my ex's ( also some guys i rejected) writing all over public websites how ugly and fat i am. how im supposedly the " ugly friend" and focusing on my body parts, looks and money and trying to slander my name to everyone she knows and people ive known.



My question is this- has she caught amnesia or is just choosing to forget about what happened? Is she trying to show off for someone or just trying to harrass me?



What's this girl's deal?Did she catch amnesia or is she just mental?
You can't "catch" amnesia. She just has selective memory; since you don't, I'd totally ignore her from now on. She was obviously not a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment