Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I don't know who I am not in the amnesia way but..?

I don't know who I am am I a tomboy or girly girl

I don't know maybe this will help Im being called a poser because I want to learn breakdance but Im no good at it my so called friends called me a poser because I don't want to breakdance in front of them inside a movie theater,, Im sad I don't know who I am people say Im not myself please help i WANT TO FIX THIS PROBLEMI don't know who I am not in the amnesia way but..?
You are who you are. You don't have to fit any definition, like tomboy or a girly girl. The world would be a boring place if all girls were fitting into one of those 2 categories. I think it's cool if you can pull off both styles - tomboy now, girly girl 2 hours later.

I don't understand why your friends are calling you a poser for wanting to learn breakdance. I don't think it's fair of them to challenge you to breakdance inside a movie theater, and I don't see how that makes you a poser. I'd decline such a proposition too, if I were in your place. I think they need to look up the meaning of this word in a dictionary. Actually, real professional dancers would refuse to dance in public like this.

If you're young it's normal to try this and try that before you find your style. Those who are not trying are likely to play someone else's act instead of their own.I don't know who I am not in the amnesia way but..?
don't mind your friends. i'm not a tomboy or a girly girl. i'm kinda in between. i like to do things that i like, not follow a certain catigory. if you like to breakdance so be it. your can be girly and like guy things. or vice versa.I don't know who I am not in the amnesia way but..?
ALL YOU CAN DO IS JUST BE YOU AND DON'T BE SOMETHING THAT YOUR NOT IF YOU CAN'T BREAK DANCE THAN FIND SOMETHING THAT YOUR GOOD AT DOING IT ISN'T FOR EVERYONE YOU ARE PROBABLY BOTH MOST PEOPLE ARE AT SOMETIME OR ANOTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment