Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to handle this girl situation?

ok. So ive known this girl kylie for like a year now and back in april of this year i was just obsessed with her. like, i would have done anything for her. her love was my drug. then around late may or so she said she wanted to move to paris and i told her we couldnt be together if she moved away. and we both started crying she still wanted to move but we were both heart broken that we would never see eachother again. and after that we just kinda stoped talking for about a month. and during that month I noticed that my feelings were effecting my performance at work. and thats when i told myself I have to move on. it took me like a month to move on and when i did i just started getting like all these girlfriends and stuff. I dated probably like 4 or 5 women at a time. and after that month and probably a few days she started talking to me again. she said she didnt wanna move to paris anymore. we got together but she could tell that i wasnt nearly as interested in her as i was before. anyway now all my other little girlfriends are gone and its just me and her. and i asked her "hey what should our song be baby"? and she said i stay in love by mariah carry. and thats how i found out that she really misses the way things used to be. and i do to but i just cant get my feelings back for her. Its just a sickening feeling to think about all this. almost like i got amnesia and she is the love of my life and shes like "remember me baby?" and i cant remember her cuz of the amnesia. so my question is. how do i become obsessed with her again? thank youHow to handle this girl situation?
grow up,stop reading chic comic books,bad plot,poorly written

No comments:

Post a Comment