Saturday, March 3, 2012

Good Girl Name For a book?

I need a really good name for a girl who:

Is Clumsy,

Is Boy Crazy,

Gets (Retrograde) amnesia

Has a boyfriend named Michael

I would totally love it if you gave me any suggestions.

Thanx!Good Girl Name For a book?
Hi! I would suggest that you go to a name website (http://www.behindthename.com/ this is a good one.) and search for the meaning you want. A good writer chooses a name that fits his/her character. Good luck with your name finding!
AmandaGood Girl Name For a book?
Emily i just love that name
AmandaGood Girl Name For a book?
CRISSY
Hillary or Jess or Michaela
Aeronwen (Aerie for short)

Amy

Emily

Kassondra

Rachel

Tina

Mia

Shavon

Siobhan

Machaela
maybe Stella.
Immemore

Its italian for forgetful, you could use the nick name me-me or some variation
how bout:

samantha

shelly

dennie

kaitlyn
-claira

-izzy

-jessi

-kate
madie
I think a good name for that is definantly a Brittany. All brittanys ive known are all of thoses things
Lisa

Anna

Riley
riley

sarah

ciara

carolyn

melinda

andii

allision

abbigail



hope this helpsss
Some different types of names:

Zoey

Chelsey, Chelsie

Angie

Shannon

Diana

Monica

Moni
Krista

Lilly

Demi (short for Demitria)

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment