Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why didn't this girl invite me to her quincettra?

This girl Angel, had a quincettra last April, whatever they call them (don't know how to spell it). It was her special birthday, because she was turning 15 (she's half Mexican). She was talking about it with her friends and my closest friends and invited them RIGHT in front of me! She didn't even bother asking me and she knew I was sitting there listening the WHOLE time. My closest friends did too and they didn't even ask her if I could go! That really hurt me. I pretended that I didn't care, but I really did. Everyone including our cast mates from our high school musical got invited except for me.

I think is because I have asperger syndrome.



Even Kaitlyn and her BFFs (freshman at the time) were invited and they were in one of my special ed classes! Why didn't I get invited? I was a bother to Angel, and I did something horrible to Kaitlyn. I pushed her off the exercise thing and she bumped her head and got amnesia. I was jealous!!! So what?!! Since that incident happened, I didn't get invited! Angel had always ignored e and NEVER chatted with me!



Did she have every right to not invite me?Why didn't this girl invite me to her quincettra?
What the heck's a "quincettra" ?



Anyways, why did you do such a thing to Kaitlyn? That's probably why you didn't get an invite.



Plus them people aren't your friends. If they were you're friends, they would include you! And they did it RIGHT in front of you so that means that they don't give a damn about you! I suggest you get your act together and move on!!! They're obviously don't like you at all Make new friends!!Why didn't this girl invite me to her quincettra?
I agree with Miss Loner, you're just a self-centered b*tch! You need to repect them and you need to make new friends. It sounds like she didn't want you to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment