Friday, March 9, 2012

Do you like my novel idea? And ideas?

I am currently writing a novel. It is about a teenage girl who has amnesia. She completly forgets who she was and has to rely on who everyone else says she was. Little does she know, while she was in the hospital, her soul or whatever was put into someone else's body (scientifically , somehow .. ) and she kind of has to figure that out. Does anyone have any ideas on how i could make it better? Any twists I could add? And facts or details? I really need help! Thanks so much!Do you like my novel idea? And ideas?
Sounds like a good idea! A twist you could add is that someone could be behind all this, and you wouldn't expect it. Make it suspenseful, and make it to where no one would see it coming. In the beginning you could make the person behind it as her best friend. Then she could betray her by somehow having a type of crazy religion to switch lives (or souls). And you could say she was always jealous of her, and switched her friends soul to be in her body instead. Then she could lay back and laugh evily at how her friend is acting stupid, while she rests with her soul and yet still has a bit of that crazy psychotic mind. Lol hope this helps and gives you ideas :D Good luck with your novel! If it becomes a best seller, I will for sure buy it, hehehe :)Do you like my novel idea? And ideas?
Here is my idea:



The doctor who does this is her father or mother, and new about a genetic condition that would kill her completely if they hadn't done the soul-swap thing. After this, she must decide whether she wants to reunite herself with her different halves, or die.



Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Do you like my novel idea? And ideas?
I do not usually like these kind of stories, but I know A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO DO!





One twist I suggest is that she was the doctor and put herself into another body; she wanted that to happen because something horrible happened in the past.... that's just my idea.......
The girl eventually finds out about the transplant, gets outraged and viciously attacks the transplant recipient. The enraged girl then tears the heart out of the transplant recipient and eats the still-beating organ, thus restoring her being.

No comments:

Post a Comment