Friday, March 9, 2012

I lost most of my friends because of every freshman. What should I do?

Every freshman is too stubborn like their parents would tell others to lie; students with amnesia don't count as airheads. Cassandra and Mae turned against me and took their side like I was stupid or something! Two junior girls are BIG MEANIES! I should be against them, and please don't say "be nice" or I will quit school and stop being nice. Can you at least not say "don't say that" or "can it" or anything like that?I lost most of my friends because of every freshman. What should I do?
I can see that you are upset about something, but you aren't really clear about what the question is.



Some freshman students were told by their parents to lie? About what? And Cassandra and Mae (your 'friends'?) agreed with the others and not you?



I can't say "be nice". I CAN say "Blow it off." In ten years will it matter? Focus on classes and homework. Do NOT quit school. That is just dumb. School is your future. Make the best of it.



At least you know who you can trust now. Just avoid them and get on with your life.



Good Luck!I lost most of my friends because of every freshman. What should I do?
There's NOTHING we can Do about Mean, Stupid people. And becoming LIKE Them- isn't a very good Option, either ! :( SO; all you can DO- is make some NEW Friends who will be Loyal to YOU- no matter WHAT happens ! Good Luck !
  • death certificates
  • beef o bradys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment