Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is Amnesia a fun/entertaining game? Or will it make you pee your pants?

Is Amnesia a fun/entertaining game? Or will it make you pee your pants?

I have heard about it from my cousin and it sounds really cool, but, he said that it is kind of suspenseful/scary. Now I am the type of girl that can't even handle the Flood on Halo because they freak me out so much. I am going to go ahead and buy Amnesia, but tell me more about it please. Also are there any other games that you would recommend for XBOX360 or PlayStation3?

ALSO. I was playing halo on the hardest setting and it was night time, that is why the flood freaked me out.

p.s. GO AWAY SMELLY MAGEE! I want to know about other games too :(Is Amnesia a fun/entertaining game? Or will it make you pee your pants?
how many times are you going to copy paste this question?

its annoying

i only give you information on amnesia because that is the part of the question i can answer. i can't recommend a game when i don't even know your gaming preferences.
so back off








*EDIT*
if you want more specific answers, then you need to be more specific as well. for example if you posted your gaming preferences ( what types of games you like to play) i could create a list of games i recommend based on that information


for example. i like survival horror games, and i play games like Dead Space, Resident evil, and yes Amnesia as well

its unfair that you insult me when i am only trying to helpIs Amnesia a fun/entertaining game? Or will it make you pee your pants?
Amnesia is pretty scary, but it's fun at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment