Friday, March 9, 2012

My friend says she got Amnesia, forgot everything and remembered everything in a few hours again?

I really don't believe this bullcrap she's saying, haha. Whoever believes her, well the joke is on them.



This girl in my class, (who has a large history of telling the most laughable lies with a straight face saying they are true) said that she was outside, she hit her head on something and then didn't remember anything. She forgot everything. Her family, friends, house, etc. Everything. And she said her parent's showed her pictures (Why didn't her parent's take her to the Hospital? LMAO) and then she started remembering stuff, then a 24 hours later she remembers everything.



Now can someone give me any idea how to prove this lie wrong? Thanks! I'll let you know how her reaction was when I prove her lie wrong :) hahahaMy friend says she got Amnesia, forgot everything and remembered everything in a few hours again?
You really can't prove it didn't happen, although it's obvious it's not true or else her parents would have taken her to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment