Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do i get a girl to talk to me again?

she's a friend and we used to like each other a lot but i had to ignore her for a while cause i had amnesia.now she wont even look at me and she runs away from me,how do i get her attention so i can apologize? there's a rumor around that i have schizophrenia.omg! i need help! i'm not a girl lol.How do i get a girl to talk to me again?
if you have her number or Facebook, send her a message explaining what happened to youHow do i get a girl to talk to me again?
If u have her number text or call her if u don't ask her friends for it or get her friends to tell her for u heck write it in a note if none of these don't workHow do i get a girl to talk to me again?
You had amnesia? As in, you forgot who she was? If that's the case then I think she has a right to be a bit freaked out/disbelieving as it isn't something that happens often. Talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment