Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oh no! Amnesia! What anime is this?

I watched it over at a friend's house not too long ago and I really liked it. I'm trying to find in online but I can't remember the name of it. So, I'll give you a description of everything I remember..:

The main girl is in high school and has short purple hair. She always studies and it's like her hobby. Her childhood friend (who happens to remind me of Goku from DBZ.) doesn't study much and she is always getting on him about studying more and to stop acting like a child--a six-year-old. One day she falls down a ditch or something and gets amnesia and thinks she's six. So she's running around everywhere and this Goku-looking-dude has to take care of her.



Yep. That's all I remember.

Thanks,Oh no! Amnesia! What anime is this?
Nanaka 6/17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OxzUQree鈥?/a>

http://www.animemagazine.ru/40.05/tema/n鈥?/a>



Seventeen-year-old Nanaka Kirisato is a high school student serious about her studies and goals in life. She frequently criticizes her best friend, Nenji Nagihara, for being a childish delinquent who spends his time fighting other boys. Then one day, after a heated argument with Nenji, she falls and suffers a brain injury, resulting in her mind reverting to that of a six-year-old. With this in mind, Nanaka's father and Nenji must keep her injury a secret as she struggles to live a normal life and grow up all over again.
  • benihanas
  • ryan s steakhouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment