Friday, March 9, 2012

My friend of 8 years made out, maybe more with my ex girl.He knows I still love her. How do I confront them?

I treated my ex girlfriend like a princess. She dumped me out of the blue on christmas day 2005. She won't talk to me on the phone or in person alone. She says it makes her uncomfortable. I never cheated on her or beat her or stole from or anything like that. I respected her and her family. To make things worse 20 days after she dumped me I got into a near death car accident on my way to work. I was in a coma for a week and I got amnesia. I forgot all about the breakup. I had to relive the breakup. My friend was at the hospitol and was being a great friend to me. Then suddenly a few weeks ago he decides to make out with my ex who he knows I am still madly in love with and would do anything to be back together withl. She just won't give me a second chance. I don't know why he would do this to me at a time I feel so vulnerable. A part of me want's to kick his *** and another part of me wants to kill myself. I'm stuck. I miss her so much and lover her so much. I need help.My friend of 8 years made out, maybe more with my ex girl.He knows I still love her. How do I confront them?
yes .. you definitely need help man... first off... it seems like she wants nothing to do with you at all.. so forget about her and find someone who will love you "back".... 2nd... tell your friend he's a dick and never talk to him again... ... you have to be the bigger man about this.... just remember.. there are billions of fish in the sea... so take out your fishing gear and go fishing...
if she don't want you, then she don't want you mate. better move on. as for your friend, a spanner to the head will do nicely. just kidding but keep away from that guy. he doesn't have your interest at heart. just his.My friend of 8 years made out, maybe more with my ex girl.He knows I still love her. How do I confront them?
Get on with your life. You are blessed to be alive.
his not a true friendMy friend of 8 years made out, maybe more with my ex girl.He knows I still love her. How do I confront them?
I was in the same situation with my best friend...She just called me and said "I hope you don't mind, but we started making out and bla bla" I was said, because I was really in love with this guy and I thought he was with me too. But guess what, as soon as I looked in the mirror and I said that these two people are not worth another nerve and as soon as I was able to find a hobby and different friends-I was so happy. I am thankful to them now as they have made me a stronger person. So I suggest you go on with your life and forget your ex - she does not deserve you!!!!
dude he was never your friend!

someone who does such an aweful thing to you at a time like this one never cared a bit about u...

maybe he was taking care of you just to have it as a license to make out wid ur ex! it sounds cheap n mean but u knowwat??it cud be true

didnt dat girl even call u up to ask u how you were??

she was never worth it man!

good you got over her in time...

its only good dat you forget about her n move on with ur life...life is full of surprises,who knows wats waiting for you!!

MARK MY WORDS god does wonders to your life jus wen you thought you had had enough and ***** take it any more...



n dont blame urself for anything,u wanna take on you wat two mean a**h**** did to you with absolutely no regard for your feelings??u really think its worth it?take my word, its not



so get on with life...u never know what's in store!!

dont lose heart

dont give up

just live life up to the maximum

u will definitely find someone gud enough for urself someday!

amen

No comments:

Post a Comment