Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Am I a bad influence on this girl?

This girl Kaitlyn I knew from high school, has a lot of friends and I don't She's a great actress and singer. I was so jealous of her! I said some hurtful things to her. I was SO jealous of Kaitlyn that one in PE, without anyone looking, I pushed her off the exercise steps! She fell onto the floor and bumped her head and got amnesia (no joke). So what? I was jealous. She deserved to be hurt! It's was her fault for having a lot of friends and not me. She HATED my guts so bad. By the end of the school year 4 days before my last day of high school, I was REALLY upset that I didn't get a yearbook, because I was too late ordering it, so I stole her yearbook. She didn't find out until 2 days later! She was really mad at me! Kaitlyn was a freshman and I was a senior (I repeated this grade). She and everyone was glad I was leaving. She told me, "You've caused enough drama already, Dana!! Don't you ever come back you fat piece of sh*t!!" and she pushed me with her foot.



We never hung out or talk on a daily basics. I keep tell people that we're friends, but she says that we're not! We're just acquaintances!!



Did she hand everyone had the right to hate me?Am I a bad influence on this girl?
You are indeed a jealous person, not to mention very immature and insecure for a High School senior. I say you are insecure because you are picking on someone who is about two to three years younger than you just because you know you are stronger and have the so called "authority to". Please stop because that is not nice and if you were that freshman you would not like a senior to pick on you. Instead you would want your upperclassmen to be people who you can look up to. Please set an example and be a nice girl like I know you can be. :)



hope things change.



JD.Am I a bad influence on this girl?
well you cant go around pushing people, im pretty sure everybody didn't hate you, just mad at you for being so jealous,

i say, say sorry and if she are anybody else don't want to be your friend, f*ck them!

your going to college now, new beginnings, try to be nice to people and you'll have lots of friends!Am I a bad influence on this girl?
um yes
I know a girl like you, I used to like her, but then she turned into a right *****. Basically if they don't like you, avoid them! and certainly don't tell everyone your friends! try to learn some basic social etiquette and don't be so aggressive and maybe you'll have more friends than her one day, if the amount of friends you have really matters. Honestly your behaviour makes you sound like a 5 year old, and i have siblings of that age so I would know!

No comments:

Post a Comment