Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I can't remember this movie: woman amnesia forced to live with two children and husband in desert?

I saw this movie with my sister a long time ago when we were younger and I want to see it again except I do not remember the title of it.

I remember there being a woman in the hospital I think something happened and when she woke up she couldn't remember things, she had amnesia. Then later found out that she was married and had two children that were not her own and was being threaten by the husband and the two children a boy and a girl to live with them. The scene I remember is her living in the desert with the two children and the husband in an RV I think, and she tries to make a phone call from a pay phone and the two children are watching her and they have fake guns but she thinks they are real but they are actually water guns. Then at the end this guy she knew comes to save her and they go off in a horse or donkey into the desert I think.

It is like a comedy or family movie.

Can you please help, my sister and I really want to watch this movie again :DI can't remember this movie: woman amnesia forced to live with two children and husband in desert?
Sounds almost exactly like "Overboard" with Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn except some of the details are different.



If it's not the same movie ... the one you're thinking of totally ripped off Overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment