Friday, March 9, 2012

Was I raped? I need help I think I have amnesia?

when I was about 4 or 5, I remember my sister, my mom and I went to a church function. Now this church was fairley large and in kind of a ghetto area. All I remember is my mother being inside of the church building at the banquet and my sister was outside in the parking lot. I don't remember why I couldn't get to her. now it was night time and it was ver dark. I recall seeing her all the way across the parking lot with her friends where there was light. I was near the church door in the dark. I can't recall why I couldn't get to her. I remember trying to call her name and I remember screaming for help but for some reason I couldn't yell. I think I was crying too but I'm not sure. I don't know if I couldn't scream because I had a severley sore throat or because

someone was strangling me and that's all I remember. And when I have been very antisocial, I don't know why. I hate to be touched by anyone but my mom. My doctor thought that I was sexually abused because I felt extremely uncomfortable getting a physical and a mamogram. I can't talk about girl stuff openy with my mom or sister. Sometimes it so bad that my mom gas told me that something is wrong with me. I remember being fearful of sitting next to a male when I was 8 because I didn't want to get pregnant. All of these things are haunting me, especially this vague memory.Was I raped? I need help I think I have amnesia?
I think you better see a psychologist for that matter. You can know what your problem is really and they can help you.Was I raped? I need help I think I have amnesia?
You should talk to a professional, to try and figure out what is wrong and what happened. Perhaps you might consider hypnotism. I've had friends who said it worked for them.Was I raped? I need help I think I have amnesia?
Sometimes the mind will block out traumatic experiences and render them inaccessible. This is a way for the brain to avoid having to feel that pain again. I think that if this is causing you as much distress as you say, you should consult that doctor that had originally suspected this. Tell him/her what you can remember about this incident, and what your feelings are regarding them. Don't feel embarrassed, the main thing to remember here is that it wasn't your fault. I think consulting him/her will help you find solace. I hope this helps.
talk to the doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment