Friday, March 9, 2012

I am looking for a harlequin romance book.?

- The girl had amnesia and ended up engaged to the guy's brother. The main guy character was mostly away from home and the only time he met his brother's fiance [the woman he was with] was she was introduced to the family.



I don't remember the author name or when it was published. I really hope someone can help me out!I am looking for a harlequin romance book.?
there are so many harlequin books with very similar themes to each other - i think you will be very lucky to find anyone who remembers this exact book but your best bet is to go on their website and browse through the books or go into the forums there and see if anyone does know this book



http://www.eharlequin.com/?cmpid=PSYAOUT鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment