Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is my girl lying to me? wtf?

In the midst of a fight i looked on my girls phone and saw that she dialed the number of a guy she use to see along with a few other people she worked with. Shes sworn to me that she hasnt seen this guy and that she only tried calling him because one of her co-workers asked her to call him because of a question about thier paychecks. He didnt call because they werent close. I asked her "if your calling him because of work related stuff why wouldnt you just call me and let me know you called him afterwards?" she said "i have so much other stuff on mind that i totally forgot i called" we got into some pretty critical s$%t over this guy and im finding it hard to believe that she would just forget to tell me. lol she also told me that she wouldnt believe herself either. i with her 24/7 and im pretty postive shes not cheating because of medical reasons but i still think she is B-S ing me. Could she really get a sudden case of amnesia like that and she did is that something i shoulddealwith?Is my girl lying to me? wtf?
why should she have to tell you everyone she calls? she probably really did just forget. this guy probably isn't really a big deal to her. I would believe her, unless she's lied to you before and you have a reason not to. You must be insecure about your relationship if you have to know everyone she talks to. Just don't worry about it! chilll. :)Is my girl lying to me? wtf?
she shouldn't have to call you every time she calls someone, are you insecure?Is my girl lying to me? wtf?
You know that she doesnt cheat on you, so calm down. I think she either really forget or she knows that you will be upset if you know about she called the guy even if its only related matter thats y she never tell you.

Its not her duty to tell you whom is she calling and everything, %26amp; sneaking around to see her hp is even worse. You jut violated her privacy.

She doesnt cheat at you at all, so please stop it for your own relationship sake...cos she will see you as an insecure %26amp; controlling guy %26amp; she will even think that you dont trust her at all.

It cost you losing her, believe me
  • spelling dictionary
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment